Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Chrome on my Baby!! Check it out!



Back on Dec. 25th, Santa brought me some new chrome for my 2 wheel ride. Check it out in the picture below. (Or above, I can never seem to tell where they are going to land....) . Hmmm...seems it landed above this writing.... Anyways, does it not look great, check out the battery covers, the are the large chrome pans, right below the drivers seat....I think they are cool, so does my buddy David, who upon seeing my new parts, begged his Wife, Angella, to order a set for his ride....had to have them, they did look cool when we put my parts on his bike, his is red....


The 4 of us went riding today, that is, Judy and I, and David and Angella..... We went out to Baysville, and then up to Timy's in Huntsville, and then took the Ravenscliff road out to Rosseau, it was ausome. Nice and warm, ( well, depends on how dressed you were, (I was)). From Rosseau, on through Port Stanley and into Bala, and back to the Hurst. Nice Ride, thanks David and Angella.... we enjoyed.


Spent a lot of time this weekend raking up the front and back lawn, have to keep it up for new prospective buyers. I hate raking....


Biggest thing this weekend was a visit from our Daughter Kristina and Chris. They came up to Gravenhurst to shop.... even better when you don't have to spend money. Kristina and Chris went through the house to decide on furniture for us to ship upon the sale of our home. Went well, will need a big truck or something..... On Saturday, we all went to Orillia and took Grama out to dinner at the King's buffet, and had a great time, with a great meal.


Also this weekend I got the motorcycle trailer out of the back yard into the driveway. Had to clean it out, (it was not real dirty, only stored Dave and Angella's bikes all winter). Got the hose and soap out and gave it a real good wash in the driveway, and then set about some work inside. I was able to mount my Dad's Army Box in the front of the trailer for when we finally go. It will be great to store all kinds of stuff in. I really have an attachment for my Dad's Army Box for some reason. Did not want to leave it behind. It even has his name stensiled on it. Will take a picture of it this week and post it on the Blog. Anyways, took a picture of the bike trailer and will post it here.



Well, that is about it for this weekend...yikes, seems like we did a lot.... had fun though....

Back to work tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment