Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It is almost time to go....

Wednesday, just another day at work, or as I like to say these days, just another day closer to retirement.....won't be long now, we are down the the last 1 1/2 months....yipeeee!

Well, the house is all packed, well, just about..... Judy and I are off now for a few days to make the big move. Judy's brother Gary will help us load the truck on Friday and then we will deliver the goods on Saturday. We will probably make our way to Alliston and pick up Kristina's piano from the Morrison's who have been babysitting it for the past couple of years.

Will someone please leave me a "comment" and let me know when summer is going to begin, cause I am sitting here waiting for it..... and I am impatient....it is too cool for July, should be warmer....what is going on????have we screwed up the whole planet????? Maybe..... :-((

Judy and I talked with Chris and Kristinal tonight on Yahoo for about an hour, and we were very pleased with ther performance of our satelite internet system "Anywhere Internet". A bit of a delay, however a very easy conversation which I hope works as well from Arizona as it does from Ontario......

I hear thunder outside, getting scared....time to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment