Friday, September 11, 2009

The Photo Challenge is on!

So my Daughter, decided to put up a photo challenge from last weekend when they went to the Elora Gorge and Judy and I went to Manitoulin Island....

We had a great time, and Judy put up a post about what happened, now HOWEVER.... here are the pictures for the Photo Challenge....

1st up is a photo of a sunset on Lake Midomoya....



And this I called "The Lonesome Fisherman"



I love this one, "sitting around the campfire under the full moon!



We made a visit to the "Bridal Veil Falls"...


Here is a framed version of "The Falls"




And this is what "Manitoulin Island" is all about...



So there is it, this is my best photos from the long Weekend!

Let the judging begin!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to print off the 'framed falls' and put it on my wall - it's a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete