Friday, December 18, 2009

Not a nice day in Tennessee!


Not too exciting a day here today, although you would be happy too if it was 25 degrees and sunny! We sort of just took it easy today. I went online to order a set of headsets to use on the motorcycles, which will allow us to talk from bike to bike. Judy went to the pool and I just kind of did nothing... well at 1:00 I drove over to Wallmart to get my hair cut... how exciting...
We played horse shoes and ping pong today to pass some time, although it was a little warm in the horse shoe pit. We did go to happy hour, and I spent an hour and 1/2 learning more about my new Olympus Camera... don't know if I will ever master that thing or not, but did learn a lot today, and havn't even got to the book Kristina gave me yet... that is on my hit list...
No pictures today, but I borrowed a couple from our Daughter in Law, Jennifer who lives in Tennessee, (Johnson City). It actually snowed there today. It does not snow there much... but look at these pictures...this is their back yard...

Here is our "Grandaughter" Little Miss Emmie... (AKA Princess!) She looks like she is actually enjoying this snow stuff....silly girl.... I will teach her about life in Arizona one day!

Leaf game tonight... playing Buffalo... should be good...

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment