Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Learning how to "Shop till you Drop!"

Today was a busy day for all of us here in Tennessee! Shawn and Jenn had to take little Paige off to see the Doc again, and good news is all is well! Little Paige continues to grow but is still a bit of a fussy baby... has to grow out of that I guess!
Little Emmie went to school today, she goes now and then for a 1/2 day and just loves it. Judy and I went into the house and Judy did a big bunch of housework inside, while I started the job of pressure washing the back deck. That turned into a bigger job than I thought, and will have to be finished tomorrow...
Judy went shopping with Shawn and Emmie and this is my only pic of the night... they were teaching Emmie to " Shop till you Drop".... you can tell by the look on her face, she will be a shopper! How come they didn't have those fancy buggies when I was a kid??????

Raining in Tennessee tonight, but hopefully a nice day again tomorrow. Short blog tonight... to tired....
Till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment