Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's raining again....

Since we have returned from the deep south west and returned to Gravenhurst, the weather has not been all that great.... :-(( Today started out OK and I spent the morning at the RV and worked on the new Jeep for the morning. Lots of cleaning I wanted to do, and found time to give the Jeep a wax job.... gotta keep it looking good!

Went into Gravenhurst to do a bit of Canadian Tire Shopping, and then headed out to Taboo for an economic update compliments of RBC Dominion Securities. They invited me out to get caught up on the World economic events that have recently happened.... Greece mainly.... not a pretty story....

Did watch Montreal beat Pittsburg last night.... that was nice...

That's about it for today, other than I told you I would post a picture of my new command central.... problem is, it is real easy to fall a sleep in..... not good for blogging....


Supposed to rain again tomorrow I think....

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment