Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wash day!


It was a gorgeous day here in Muskoka today, lots of sun and warm! I was at it bright and early in the washing mode! I started washing the Jeep, moved on to washing the RV, and was not happy until I washed the motorcycle trailer as well. Everything is now nice and clean and ready for all that rain to fall tomorrow..... oh well....
In last night's blog, I talked about a blog that I have followed for a while now, Travel with the Bayfield Bunch! Al made mention of our new towing package in his blog and included a direct link to our blog..... well, that link was hit about 150 times.... yikes, my blog hit counter was spinning like your car odometer
I forgot to post this picture of us having dinner last Saturday night at Deb and Gerards.... Judy took it so you won't be seeing her in this picture... it was a nice night for eating out!


Judy picked up a couple of lawn ornaments that operate on solar power and light up at night... kinda neat!


Spent part of the afternoon messing around with Star Choice, it seems with all the leaves growing, my signal is getting weaker, so I need to find a new hole in the trees to point it out of...

Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment