Thursday, July 15, 2010

AVA Rally coming to an end…

Just a great day down here in Ellicottville again! 

We had breakfast, and then 3 bikes headed out for another ride to the west of Ellicottville this time.  Murray and Linda, Frank and Patsy and myself found our bikes and rode off…

I have a few pics from the light show from last night that are kind of neat…

DSCN4636 

Kind of hard to do anything fancy with the point and shoot but did my best…

DSCN4622 DSCN4624

This is my favourite one…

DSCN4639DSCN4630

The crowd was gathering early for the skills competition…Paul and I were the only entrants from Canada, and I believe Paul won the competition… we will find out later!!!! Stay tuned!

DSCN4621

Frank and Patsy with their ride…

  DSCN4646

And here is Murray and Linda who looks a little surprised!

DSCN4648

We stopped in a little Town called Napoli, and had a bite to eat.  You park in the middle of the main street.

DSCN4650

Frank shot me and my shadow…

DSCN4649

This was our lunch hotel…

DSCN4651

Murray and the Co-Pilot doing some mapping…

DSCN4652 

Tonight at 6:00 is our big wind up dinner and awards.  We are all going so I am doing up the blog real early so I don’t have to do it later when I will be too tired!   Pics tomorrow will be from dinner and whatever.  

Till tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment