Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back in the saddle again…

We have been blessed with great weather again today!  Nice and hot, no rain, just perfect.

By 10:00 this morning, Frank and Patsy, John Langman, and I all headed out for a ride in Amish Country.  My back was feeling better today, so I thought I would get back into the saddle again…

We had a great ride, good weather and lots of nice back country roads, just the way I like it.  Totally forgot to bring the camera with me, but oh well, just imagine lots of green pastures, lots of corn growing, and lots of tall trees.

We stopped 1/2 way around our loop at a small town and had a nice country kitchen lunch.  We made it back to the motel around 2 or 2:30.  We met up with Jim and Bob, and we headed in Bob’s truck out to the campground for happy hour and a BBQ.  Yes, I forgot the camera again… man, I am losing it!

We came back into the motel just after 6 tonight, and I headed down to the hot tub, pool and sauna.  Nice and relaxing…

Here is a show of the pool, as it enters into the motel from the outside…

DSCN4620 

The pool outside is big, and is heated…  :-))

 DSCN4618

Love the hotub!  Lots of bubbles and very clean.

DSCN4619.

This group of people are going over all the entrants for the “Bike of the Show” award.  They are voting.  Very serious business…

DSCN4617

Around 8:30 tonight they are supposed to have a light show parade with all the bikes that have special LED lights installed… will make sure I get pictures.

Till tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find your blog. The pool and sauna sure look nice.

    ReplyDelete