Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Market Day in Gravenhurst…

All summer long, they hold a nice Farmer’s Market down at our new Muskoka Wharf every Wednesday.  Today Judy called me and said she was leaving work to attend, and did I want to go!  Of course I would, it would be the first time this summer!  

DSCN5056

There are a lot of specialty type venders at the market…

DSCN5058

Ya, real maple syrup…

DSCN5060

They sign guy makes real nice signs…

DSCN5062

Judy is waiting for her sausage below… they were good!

DSCN5063

This afternoon I was cleaning all the bugs off my Honda, and Judy’s Burgman as well… We did a lot of riding last weekend and they were dirty.  The 5th Wheel you see behind us is the only other unit on our little loop here at the KOA… everyone else has deserted us…

DSCN5064

A big welcome to new blog followers Margie M and Kenny and Angela!  Welcome to RVlifeonwheels…

Till tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment