Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great Balls of Fire!

Yes, the sun came out today!  Turned out to be a very nice day, about 16 deg. C.

This morning I broke my baby out of jail… unloaded my 750 and cleaned it up a bit, and fired up the engine after a long winters nap.  Took it out for a spin into Woodstock as it was so nice this morning…

I bought this bike new back in 2007 and it is still in real good shape with 35,000 klms. on it.

Bike 1

One nice thing about this bike, is that it gets about 70 miles per gallon!   Lots of power with the 750 motor, but the twin cylinders share 1 carburetor.  This allows for great gas mileage!

Bike 2

Judy gave me a hand this morning, and we moved out motorcycle trailer into position for the summer.  We use the trailer to park the bikes in and keep them clean and dry!

100_0122

Looks like we might be in for some good weather for the next few days!  Here is hoping!

Till tomorrow…

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bike! Hope the great weather continues so you can unwind that baby a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you have a single axel trailer for your mc. I'm looking to buy a trailer but worried about sway with a single axel. Have you had any problems?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mileage, maybe I need to look into one, but I am not sure how I would carry it and tow the car.

    ReplyDelete