Sunday, December 29, 2013

What a bunch of losers we are...

Christmas is certainly a great time of year, but it is certainly one time in which we all seem to just start eating whatever we want! Me included!

I have enjoyed my share of Christmas treats and turkey dinners! In the last couple of weeks, I put 3 1/2 pounds on! Yikes, easy to do.

So, bring it on!

Judy, myself, Tom and Cheryl, all decided to play, "The Biggest Loser!" We started today. Now, results may not be as dramatic as what you see above, but who knows???

This afternoon, we all "weighed in" on our Wii Fit Device. It is our official measuring device, to determine who the winner is going to be. We started today, and the last day will be Feb. 14th. If you do not have a Wii Fit, be advised they are a pretty good device. You can exercise on them, improve you reflexes, and do all kinds of things to improve your health. It also acts as a scale, and like most computers, it does not forget! We all signed into the Wii today, and recorded our starting weight. Every Sunday, we will do a weigh in to see how progress is being made.

There is incentive! The winner overall all, by percentage of body weight lost, will win $100.00! (To go out to dinner with.... no, just kidding...)

So, just to put my life out there... I weighted in at 183 1/4 lbs. of pure muscle today, so we will see how I do. I will not give the starting lines for the others, don't want to get myself in trouble! Now... where did Judy put all those Christmas cookies.... (NOT!!!)

Wish me luck, I want to be the Biggest Looser!

Till tomorrow...

 

8 comments:

  1. What did you go and do that for. I was going to come over tomorrow with tubs of ice cream, pies, snacks, cookies, chocolates etc, all things that we over bought during our stay here and can't take back to Canada with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very smart move NOT to post the other data. You would definitely been off my Christmas list!! This Canadian Day Dreamer already has a home for her $100 prize money!!
    And Bill & Karen - no more pies!! Because as you have seen - if it is there we eat it.,.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the diet, sounds like a fun contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even going to think about losing weight until we return home in April. I have neither the will power nor the will to even try it. I would lose the first time someone put a big piece of Carrot Cake in front of me...."I will have another...."

    ReplyDelete
  5. A self imposed weight loss program could be fun with your friends. It will be interesting to see who is the 'biggest loser'. Carrots anyone????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, maybe I'll pull out our Wii and dust it off and work off some more pounds too. Only I'm not going to share how many....... Good luck to all of you

    ReplyDelete