Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just a real scorcher today...

Must soon be time for Judy to come back home from Edmonton... I am hungry... I have no clothes left to wear, and the dishes are now piled up to the roof... yikes... Patra saw me eying up some of her cat food, and she started growling at me!

Good news is that I hear the big bird flies back to Toronto tomorrow evening! I will be there to welcome them back!

I did not do a whole lot today... took life easy, went for a ride on my Honda, it was perfect riding weather! Just got back from free desert in the Rec hall tonight, strawberry shortcake for Canada Day!

I have a guest photographer tonight, all the way from Edmonton... thanks Judy!

Reports are that Gwenny did a fantastic job as Flower Girl and Jason and Amy's Wedding! She was well practiced!

Kristina was in fine form as well... looks like a nice bright Church for the Wedding!

Gwenny got to stand with the Wedding Party! Glad it all went well for them!

They did manage some sight seeing... here they are at the West Edmonton Mall! Quite the car Gwenny has!

Looks to me Gwenny was so important at the Reception, that they gave her some paper work to do!

 

A kiss from the Bride!

Will be nice to have them all back home! Better go to work on those dishes...

Till tomorrow...

 

3 comments:

  1. It does sound like cleanup time alright. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loving this great weather too.
    Your should have BBQ'd all your meals and used paper plates. No muss no fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last pic of Gwenny with the Bride!

    I am hungry... I have no clothes left to wear, and the dishes are now piled up to the roof... John, if Judy reads this post she just might stay in Edmonton a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete