Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life carries on...

Today Judy and I spent most of the day working on the reno job at the Kid's place again... we are getting there. The reno work is all done, now we are helping out with new furniture and decorations etc.

I am going to wait till the room is fully finished before I post before and after pictures. It will be more dramatic I think...

The Kid's are installing a big new set of cabinets for storage, and to hold a record collection, and today I stained the new top counter for the cabinets... verathane tomorrow...

Just taking life easy tonight, as we plan on another day working on the job tomorrow... Judy is going to install a new tile floor inside the bathroom that is attached to this room we are renovating.

Keep your eyes out for a stray Ontario Beer Truck! There was one stolen in Woodstock yesterday, and it had about $30,000.00 of beer in it! Someone somewhere is having a big party!

Till tomorrow...

 

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm,, where is the party, if it here I will let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you hide a stolen beer truck?

    Good luck with the finishing up projects and looking forward to seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reno work is nearing completion and I bet the final result will be great. How nice of you to help out. I am sure the kids and grandkids appreciate it.

    At Canadian beer prices, the stolen truck and contents has a high value.

    ReplyDelete